Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blessed

Taya Ann Stokes


Blessed Sunday the 2nd of January, 2011

She was so beautiful in her blessing dress.




Proud Parents




THE JOHNSONS
B.J., Quinn, Me, Carter, Dad, Mom, Taya, Megan, Tyson




THE STOKES
Alayna, Brady, Cale, Quinn, Me, B.J., Mom, Taya, Dad, Carter, Ashley, Casey



Family Photo (don't ask how many times the camera went off to get this)


Quinn and Carter love there little sister. They usually fight over who gets to talk to her, hold her, etc. I wonder if they'll still be that way when she can walk and talk.

I'm definitely enjoying my little girl!


5 comments:

  1. still so cute! still bum we could not come! hopeful you get to see you some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty!! What a good looking family! You are looking really good tersa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful, and I love her name! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i just look at the back round of Taya by herself where did you get that beautiful blanket! HEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My beautiful wonderful friend. When is a good time to call you?

    ReplyDelete