Taya Ann Stokes
Born: November 26, 2010 at 11:16 p.m.
5lbs 13 oz
18 inches
Lots of hair! Perfect for all her bows.
(The oxygen was very temporary, in fact she was released to go home before I was.)
Her brothers thinks shes awesome. The first time Carter held Taya at the hospital he wasn't sure what to think. Now he has to hold her at least once a day.
When she first came home form the hospital Quinn didn't want to go to school because he wanted to stay home and help take care of her. He didn't think it was fair that Carter got to play with her all day. Once he found out how much she sleeps he decided he wasn't missing much by going to school. Occasional he'll pray for her to grow up so she can play.

She is beautiful! Congratulations! I hope all went well for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is so adorable! I am glad you are home and recovering. Those big brothers of hers look pretty pleased too! (But, where is the picture of you with her?)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So happy for you all! She is so cute and teeny, I love that she has loads of hair, lovely!!
ReplyDelete