Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quinn Cuts His Hair

This last month or so we were trying to grow the boys' hair out. Since about 5 or 6 months both of my children have had buzz cuts of some kind or another. But with Quinn starting Kindergarten this fall Brian wanted him to have a more grown up hair cut and insisted that if we just combed it ever day with lots of gel, eventually it would learn to lay down. Well this week I noticed that Quinn's hair had a very different look to it. When I realized that he had cut it with a pair of scissors he didn't even try to deny it. Instead he just looked at me and said, "Mom, its long . . . like a girl's!" Well who could argue with that.


Luckily the most amazing, fabulous, and wonderful hair beautician in all of Laramie came to my rescue. (Anyone with any doubts to who I'm talking about, her name is Cari Brinkerhoff and don't hesitate to call me if you need her number!) With in 10 min. 15 tops she had given Quinn a beautiful (or in this case handsome) summer hair cut. And within the half hour she'd also cut Carter's so he could be just like his big bother. I can never thank her enough!

1 comment:

  1. Tersa! I am glad to see you finally have a blog! Your boys are so cute, and they are growing up so fast. We sure miss you guys. Hope all is well in Laramie!

    ReplyDelete