
This weekend was awesome. Brian surprised us by coming into town Thursday night. We didn't think we'd see him until Friday or possibly even Saturday morning. So it was awesome to have him for an extra day. Plus he was able to go to my appointment with me! We've scheduled an ultra sound for July 23rd. I do have to say that the weekends go by way to fast. For anyone who doesn't know Brian is working for his parents in Evanston, while the boys and I are still in Laramie. We only see him about every other weekend, but we seems to stay busy enough that the summer is flying by.
The boys loved having their Dad home! They had a special movie night, where they stayed up late. Brian made the boys popcorn and let them eat junk food. Saturday they were attached to him, doing everything he did.

Of course this Father's day was a little different. Brian got up with the boys so Mom could sleep in and he made french toast for everyone, instead of us making him breakfast. I totally take advantage of him being home to get in as much sleep as possible.
Brain also brought one of his new suits to wear for church. So the before promised picture is included. Wow! He looks good! No wonder I married him so quickly.
Now the countdown begins to our next big event, a week camping at Flaming Gorge!!! (5 days)
Sweet! I bet the keith come when your gone! we about had him on Saturday!
ReplyDelete