Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sugar and Spice

First in August and then again in September the O.B. confirmed what Brian and others have already suspected. I am expecting a little girl. Of course when he gave us the official gender Quinn looked at him and said, "We already knew that." Taya Ann's due date is December 7 or 8, but we'll see if she waits that long before coming.
On a quick trip up to Laramie, my awesome friends got together to give me a baby shower. Not only did this help me feel a little bit more secure about having the appropriate girl attire but helped me become excited for pink, cute shoes, and bows!
Thank you to everyone who came, Thank you to everyone for the awesome gifts. And a special thank you to Cari, Jen, and Julia for putting that all together and giving me an awesome party! I hope you know how much I appreciate your friendship.
We will actually be in our house before Taya comes, and we now have a place for her to sleep. Luckily we still don't have to have her room ready until she's a few months old. It's making a great place to store boxes until we can get them unpacked.
While I still feel nervous about the new challenges a girl will bring, I am excited for something different from wrestling, cars, and guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment